Transcript for New evidence in missing pregnant woman’s case
- A mother's hope to find her missing pregnant daughter.
KAREN PHILLIPS: I would love to see her with her child because she is such a mothering person.
- Chicago police released new surveillance video of Kiara Coles from 2018, the last moments. She was seen running errands, also with a person of interest. The CPD video includes a plea from Coles' mother directly.
- You could be the one to help bring Kiara home.
- While initial surveillance video released by CPD was not Coles, investigators and Coles' family hope everyone will stop to check out these new images to try and close this cold case.
KAREN PHILLIPS: If you know something, say something. You know, this is going on too long. And you know I just hope anybody out there that knows anything have a heart and finally call in.
- This afternoon, community organizers prepare for the fifth annual march We Walk for Her at 5 o'clock at 35th and King, the purpose, to bring attention to all the unsolved cases of missing women and girls of color.
TANISHA WILLIAMS: What's most important is that every case, Kiara Coles' case and every cold case, gets the necessary attention that it deserves in Black and Brown communities.
- Coles was a letter carrier. She would be the mother of a young child now.
KAREN PHILLIPS: I can't let her down. I got to do all that I can to bring her and that child home safe.
- Coles' mother says a painful void remains for their family but hopes someone with information will ease their suffering.
This transcript has been automatically generated and may not be 100% accurate.