Transcript for News anchor parents team up to present 'Baby News Network'
- What happens in a household where both of your parents are news anchors? Well, I guess you get your very own reports. Check out little Bella's parents doing what they do best, reporting on their day-to-day habits with a newborn.
- Good morning, Bella. It is 9:52. Hopefully, you slept well. Certainly no one else did, but we're not going to point any fingers. Let's hand it over to Robert Burton for more on your weather.
- Well, JR, beautiful day outside, as you can see. Temps in the mid 80s, no humidity. Will we get to enjoy it? Well, if spit-ups, feedings, and diaper changes don't get in the way, we just might be able to make it out of here before midnight.
- Well, speaking of diaper changes, we have some breaking news. An explosion at the diaper station. Fortunately, no injuries have been reported.
- So funny. Check them out. 10 million views and counting on Twitter. They are so funny. Both of them working in Washington, DC. Thanks for that, guys.
- And I love that they found the suspect in the explosions. They said that. This is the suspect, the little baby right there, and that the suspect's not speaking at the moment.
This transcript has been automatically generated and may not be 100% accurate.