Transcript for Family of five almost doubles with birth of ‘ABCD quadruplets’
- The ultrasound tech was all excited. And she's counting. She's like, one, two, three. Oh, wait. No, no, no. Wait there's four. She's like, did you know that you're having quadruplets? And we were like, no.
- Yes. Complete shock. I mean, complete shock. So for us, it was like, everything kind of changed immediately.
- God has a really awesome sense of humor, you know? He thought we were prepared for one since we already have two boys. In a perfect world, we were sort of-- we were hoping for a baby girl. And then God decided, no, no, no, we're going to do-- we're going to do four, and they're going to be all boys. Still doesn't it feel real.
- We'll let you know. Well let you know when we get to that point.
- Maybe when they graduate from high school or college. I'm not sure. The letters, their names are in their colors. And that's the color of their one little toenail. But 90% of the time they're, in onesies so if we absolutely-- we're like, oh, no. Who's who? We can change them and there's still remnants of the color on each of the toenails.
- It brought everyone together in just a really cohesive way. The older kids being able to participate in the way that they have has really strengthened the dynamic of the family.
This transcript has been automatically generated and may not be 100% accurate.