Transcript for EXCLUSIVE: Sam Asghari opens up about marriage to Britney Spears, new movie
- How is Brittany?
- She's amazing.
- She's doing great. She's my wife.
- Is that-- what does that feel like, to be like, "she's my wife"?
- Yeah, it hasn't hit me yet. I'm not like-- it hasn't-- the husband thing hasn't hit me yet.
- What does it feel like to be developing your own career, being in the public eye?
- I didn't really get noticed until my wife gave me this amazing platform to work with. So I'm always appreciated of that. But let's not take away from the fact that I've been working hard, and I was already acting. I don't take any opportunity that I have for granted. And I really try to stay positive with everything that's happened.
- Wouldn't be the first psycho with kids.
- I just want to weigh our options before we orphan this baby.
- Oh, yeah? What do you suggest?
- You are so hardcore. What did that feel like?
- Me and Mel Gibson going back and forth. And I called him a few bad words here and there. And it's definitely something that I apologize for. I was like, I'm sorry, I had to do this someone that I admire.
- What does Britney say to you when you need encouragement to go out and achieve your dreams?
- She kind of says, go, go get it. I want to be able to make my children, or my future children, happy. And they'll be like, oh, that's my dad. I want to be like my dad. At the end of my life, I want to be able to have a great career, but more importantly, I want people to look up to me. My loved ones, my children, my wife, things like that.
This transcript has been automatically generated and may not be 100% accurate.